Get the Look ★ 1

Thursday, January 14, 2016

1 / 2 / 3
While surfing the internet last night, I came across this charming bedroom designed by Wimke. As you can imagine, I was instantly smitten by the mixture of textures, from the granny blanket to that gorgeous bunting, and the lovely mix of  colours of the square afghan.

Of course I had to put together a wee 'get the look' guide. I adore how simple and accessible this look is. So, follow the links and recreate it in your home.

Mientras navegaba por internet anoche, me encontré con este encantador dormitorio diseñado por Wimke. Como pueden imaginar, quedé encantada con la mezcla de texturas, desde la manta granny hasta esa preciosa guirnalda, y la bonita combinación de colores de la cobija a cuadros. 

Por supuesto, tenía que armar una pequeña guía de 'get the look'. Adoro cuan simple y accesible es este estilo. Entonces, sigan los links y recreen este increíble look en sus hogares. 
At the end of my post, I want to recommend you an amazing online wedding and prom dress store.

Prom Dresses Manchester

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images